We are now accepting 2012 reservations!
Please review the following dates for when we are scheduling to be closed and/or only offering minimal services:
- Saturday, January 7: CLOSED
- Friday, February 24: Dog Boarding only
- Saturday, February 25: Dog Boarding only
- Saturday, March 24: CLOSED
- Sunday, April 15: CLOSED
- Saturday, May 19: CLOSED
- August 13 – 19: CLOSED
- Sunday, September 9: CLOSED
- Thanksgiving: CLOSED
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day: CLOSED
Okay, now for a little clarification as to the changes this coming year. The reason we chose Saturdays or Sundays to close was two-fold:
- We decided to close/offer minimal services on the Saturday or Sunday that surrounded a birthday. We’ve always held birthdays in high regard so this coming year, we decided to take a little time off.
- The reason we chose either a Saturday or Sunday (even if the birthday fell on a weekday) was so that we didn’t interfere with our client’s work schedule (since we service clients by walking dogs and giving them potty-breaks during the week while our clients are at work).
A big change that you’ll see on the above list is that, for the first time since we opened back in February of 2004, we’ve decided to take one year and not work on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. This is a HUGE change for us, and we hope that everyone understands 🙂
Here’s wishing you and yours an early Happy New Year! We look forward to servicing you this coming year.