Sometimes we get general questions about our cancellation policies or changes that are made mid-stream (when a service is already in progress), so we thought we shed a little light on what they (our policies) are 🙂
Because we limit the amount of sleepover guests we accept on a nightly basis, we recommend a week’s notice (a week from the time you need to board your pup with us). On or around major holidays, however, it is recommended that a four to six week notice (consider this is a minimum as Christmas reservations start coming in as early as June) is given when making a reservation request.
- No reservation deposit is required;
- Mid-stream changes to the reservation to a service in progress does not constitute a refund. A credit, however, may be given, which is determined on a case-by-case basis;
Common Q&As Associated with Reservations and Cancellations
- Q: Do we accept last-minute reservations?
A: Yes, we do if we have the space. Actually, it is quite often we do accept last-minute requests from existing clients 🙂
- Q: Will I have to pay a cancellation fee for changes to my reservation?
A: No, you will not. However, you just won’t receive a refund if the service is already in progress.
- Q: Do you offer the pet taxi service, too, on a last-minute basis?
A: Absolutely if we do if we possibly can. It just depends on our schedule. We do our very best to meet the needs of our clients and their fur-kids at all times!
- Q: Do you charge more for last-minute requests or negate discounts normally offered because of the last-minute request?
A: Nope, we do not 🙂
As always, if you have any questions, don’t be shy! Please let us know!