KROMP to Resume Soon!
KROMP is our premier off-leash, adventure service where we take a handful of pups on excursions to places outside the area to run, swim, hike and have a blast with their friends.
We had to put KROMP on-hold towards the end of last year due to Larry’s (Jessie’s husband) heart surgery, and subsequent, complications that had arose out of the surgery. Thanks to The Lord, however, he is fairing much better now enabling us to strongly consider the date in which we will post and resume this awesome service that so many of you are waiting for 😀
Participants must meet the following criteria in order to attend:
- Great with other dogs (zero aggression)
- Current on all shots
- Stay under voice command AND line of sight at all times (no running off or dogs that are semi off-leash trained)
- Great with people
- Know basic commands such as “sit”, “stay” or “wait”, and “come” (“down” and “heel” would be great not necessary to know in order to attend)
- Cannot be sound sensitive
- Must ride well with others in vehicles
If you have any questions about this service, please see our KROMP page or feel free to contact us at (530) 867-5727.
Hoping to have your pup with us for fun in the sun (and SNOW!) <3